Well, the Christmas Season has arrived in the world of Retail. This is the life of my husband for the next 2 months or so. Some days he'll go in at 4am and won't come home till 5pm. If you do the math, that's a 13 hour day. I would say a 12 day is typical for this time of year. And it definitely catches up with him. These pictures are of Brett after work. His store just spent all weekend setting up for Christmas. Oh, the joy of the Holiday's. I happen to LOVE Christmas time. Brett on the other hand, just can't come to appreciate it because he works so much. But life will get back to normal after New Year's.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
It has begun...
Well, the Christmas Season has arrived in the world of Retail. This is the life of my husband for the next 2 months or so. Some days he'll go in at 4am and won't come home till 5pm. If you do the math, that's a 13 hour day. I would say a 12 day is typical for this time of year. And it definitely catches up with him. These pictures are of Brett after work. His store just spent all weekend setting up for Christmas. Oh, the joy of the Holiday's. I happen to LOVE Christmas time. Brett on the other hand, just can't come to appreciate it because he works so much. But life will get back to normal after New Year's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment