There was an Elmo sighting at our house last night courtesy of Target's 75% off Halloween costumes. She saw Elmo and just had to have him. She carries this costume around like it's an Elmo doll. For only $4, I'm not throwing to much of a fit. We also stocked up on Halloween Candy value bags for only $1.50 each. If you are chocolate lovers like Brett and I, this is the time to stock up on candy. Yum Yum!!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Elmo Sighting
There was an Elmo sighting at our house last night courtesy of Target's 75% off Halloween costumes. She saw Elmo and just had to have him. She carries this costume around like it's an Elmo doll. For only $4, I'm not throwing to much of a fit. We also stocked up on Halloween Candy value bags for only $1.50 each. If you are chocolate lovers like Brett and I, this is the time to stock up on candy. Yum Yum!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Paige is obsessed with Elmo...oh my gosh...so cute!! Maybe Makenna should bring it over to play on Saturday night:) Looking forward to seeing you guys.
Ha! It looks like Elmo swallowed your child! Cute!
Post a Comment