We had to say goodbye to my sister Robin this past week. She came to visit us from Florida and stayed a few weeks. Makenna and her daughter Michelle really bonded. It was cute to see them interact. It was nice that Makenna had a playmate 24/7. Robin and I also had time to bond as sister's. We haven't always had that over the years. At one point I was living in California and she lives in Florida. Well I live alittle bit closer to Florida now, but it's not always easy to make the trip.
We went to downtown Chicago the weekend before she left and had a great time seeing the sights. I love ya and miss ya Robin.
We went to downtown Chicago the weekend before she left and had a great time seeing the sights. I love ya and miss ya Robin.

No comments:
Post a Comment