Makenna has some exciting news to share with you. She is going to be a BIG SISTER! Lilly #2 is expected to arrive around March 24, 2009. So that makes me about 3 months along. I've had a great first trimester, very little morning sickness with this baby. Just very tired and NO ENERGY! This pregnancy is totally different from Makenna's. With her I could keep no food down in the morning, and felt sick all day. Throwing up at work and just not a fun first pregnancy. But it did go away as I reached week 12-13. So I am very thankful that this pregnancy is different.
We praise God for this blessing and we'll keep you updated.

We praise God for this blessing and we'll keep you updated.

7 comments:
CONGRATS!!! SO EXCITING!
So very excited for you guys - how fun will it be to have a playmate for Makenna?? Thinking about you!!!
Congrats guys!!How excited to have another Lilly join our group. You're gonna love 2-double the fun=) See you Sunday
Jen
Ahh...Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you guys!!!!
A huge CONGRATS! That's so exciting. Only you can't show me your baby until he/she is at least 6 months old. Otherwise, I might want another one. Seriously...I just gotta get over it! SO happy for you guys!
Congratulations, such exciting news!!
Aha!! I told Chris you were pregnant...one of your date night pictures gave it away for some reason...congratulations!! Maybe the difference in pregnancies means it's a boy this time??? :)
Tanya
Post a Comment