Hey Friends and Family,
Well not only has pregnancy slowed down my desire to blog, but now we have an even bigger problem. The cord that connects from our camera to the computer, which allows us to download photos and videos, has decided to stop working. We pretty much know that Makenna got a hold of it and did something to it. So it stopped working and we have no way of updating our blog. So I am going a little crazy not being able to post new pictures and videos. Hopefully, we can find a new part online or in an electronics store. So bare with us. For those of you who have blogs, don't worry, I am still checking your blogs. I need to keep in touch somehow.
Love,
Star
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ha! Sounds familiar. Hope you're hooked back up soon. And hope you're feeling OK. It's just so exciting!
Don't you know someone who could hook you up with a discount at Target? oh I miss Target..... Don't stay away to long!
Post a Comment