#1 She took Makenna's smoothie and smeared it all over the computer.
#2 She destroyed the TOY ROOM!
#3 She took out ALL the BOOKS!!!
#4 I have also used the magic eraser 3 times today to get crayon off the table and window. And pencil off the wall.I LEARNED MY LESSON!!! No wonder it takes me forever to update my blog. Who knows if I will get anymore blogs posted before the baby comes. Alexa keeps me on my toes, but wears me out at the same time. Three kids is definitely going to be a CHALLENGE!! Lord, help me!!

1 comment:
OH MY GOODNESS. I can so relate right now. Clara will be 2 on Oct 8 and she is DESTRUCTIVE. Today it was actually my 4 year old that took the cake by drawing green marker all over himself and his sister and then prancing through the house with his toe covered in green marker and leaving his green trail all over the carpet. ERGGGGG! I LOVE that you took the pics. Totally laughing right now.
Post a Comment