Monday, April 25, 2011

April Recap 3




































































































What a BEAUTIFUL wedding!!! Everyone had SO MUCH fun!! I wish I could have had more fun!! I was mostly stuck to my chair at the reception and watched everyone dance. I was having braxtons hicks all day from chasing after my two year old. I'll tell ya what... I was glad when this weekend was over. I spent a lot of time taking care of the girl's all by myself because Brett was the best man and had so much responisibilty with the wedding. It was a lot harder than I expected being as pregnant as I was, and feeling as uncomfprtable as I was.
But I made it through, I did survive. And we have so many new wonderful memories with Brett's family.


We came home and had a couple warm days outside. And one day we realized that we had visitors in our backyard. A mother duck had laid her eggs in our backyard just below our family room window. She laid 7 eggs, and keeps her post pretty strictly. She must be used to children because she doesn't get scared when the girls are outside playing. We are excited to see the ends results and see little ducklings soon.





























I had to say goodbye to one of my best girlfriends, and old neighbor here in IL. She and her husband are moving back to Iowa to live near family. Emily, I will miss our weekly coffee dates and long conversations. I am losing a GREAT friend, but I know our friendship will keep going.








5 Weeks to go!! Please let this baby come early!!








Happy Easter!! Love the Lilly's
















Our little Easter egg hunt in our backyard.



















































































































No comments: