Wednesday, December 29, 2010

November Recap

Well most of November I was feeling pretty sick and very tired. So looking back, I'm pretty sure I layed around a lot and was trying to deal with my morning sickness which lasted all day, and the migranes that have haunted me this pregnancy. Glad that the month is over. We also got to spend Thanksgiving with my Dad and Mom. They came for the weekend and we enjoyed a great meal together.
NOVEMBER RECAP:
Makenna went to see Veggie Tales Live with some of her friends from church.























Brett and I enjoyed a night away in downtown Chicago. We went out to dinner, watched the Lion King at Cadillac Palace theater and stayed overnight in a Hotel. What a treat for us! Thanks Mom and Dad!We weren't allowed to take any pictures once inside the theater. They were very STRICT about that, so unfortunately I have no pics of the play. But it was pretty awesome!






































No comments: