Wednesday, December 29, 2010

December Fun

The girl's love playing rough with Daddy. It's always fun until someone gets hurt.




Makenna and Alexa's small group friends. Sadly, this was our last meeting with our small group. After about 3 years we are saying goodbye. We formed such amazing friends and our thankful for their friendships and accountability. Brett and I are excited to start our own small group at our house starting in January. We have lots of new and old couples that we have attended the Compass Church and are now attending the new 111the campus. We're excited for the new friendships God will bring into our life through this new life group.
























Finger Painting Fun! I seriously dreaded doing this activity, and I regretted it after we started, but the girl's had fun. Just a little too messy for me. But then again, what sort of activities do they do that are not messy?! Not too many. It doesn't help that Alexa will eat anything disgusting including finger paint, crayons, play-doh, etc.











































No comments: