
Life is crazy, but in a good way. Trying to get into a routine. I don't know how I would do it without my mom here. Alexa is a sleepy baby so far. I have to wake her up most times to eat. I am feeling so out of touch with reality. I feel like I never get to check my e-mail or update Facebook. This baby is 24/7 right now. And Makenna remains as busy always. The girl doesn't slow down. So I'm trying, but it's very slow moving. I'm so thankful for all the friends and family that have brought meals and diapers. We feel so blessed.

1 comment:
Can I help at all? Been trying to get in touch - I'm sure things are SUPER crazy....I remember:) Let me know if I can do anything....I'd be so happy to bring a meal or anything else you may need! Allison
Post a Comment