We can't believe our 2nd daughter is one month old already. Time flies. It's so fun to see her smile for the first time. She will have her one month appointment this week. I can't wait to see how much our peanut weighs. She's been such a blessing.
First, I am a believer in Jesus Christ. I'm a proud mom of two wonderful girl's and a sweet baby boy. So blessed to be the wife to my husband Brett. My blog is like my online scrapbook. I am NOT a writer, but I do post lots of pictures. I just want to share a little bit of my life with you. God Bless!
Our Firstborn Child, The Brunette One, The Responsible One, The Girly Girl! The Princess, The Tall One, The Shy and Timid One, The Sensitive One, The Fearful One.
Alexa (2)
Our Second Born, The Outgoing One, The Troublemaker, The Short One, The Wild One, The Blonde One, The Picky One, The Tough One, The Fearless One.
3 comments:
Happy one month!
Watch out the second child will be three before you know it! :)
She is just beautiful!! I can't believe how much she has filled out. Hope she's sleeping good for you...see you Saturday
So cute! (I like the outfit too!) I wish we could be more awake and able to remember what that first month is like. :)
Post a Comment