Thursday, April 17, 2008

My First Cubs Game


Brett was a little nervous to take me to the game because my last experience at a baseball game wasn't so great. When we were dating, Brett took me to a White Sox game. Keep in mind it was in August, in the middle of the day. Well I was way overdressed and got VERY HOT. Which made me very moody, and uncomfortable so I complained a lot. The sun was beating down on me, and I just got very hot. Well after that game, he pretty much said he would never take me to another baseball game. Well I guess I redeemed myself because we went to the Cubs game and I had a great time. The time of year and weather definitely helped. It was also an evening game which made a huge difference. Also, our seats were shaded.

No comments: