You know what I find crazy? That fact that we lived in California for 3 years and never felt one earthquake. Well at 4:48am this morning, we were waken by our glass sliding closet doors shaking and rattling and our bed vibrating. Kind of scary and so surreal. We looked at each other in confusion and said, "do you think it was an earthquake? "Immediately, Brett was thinking is the world coming to an end. Well we found out later this morning that indeed it was. We felt the shocks of a 5.2 earthquake that happened 200+ miles south of us. Wow, we are still in shock! But something we will never forget. You think God is trying to get somebody's attention? I do! I hope your heart, mind, and soul was listening!!
Friday, April 18, 2008
An Earthquake in Illinois?
You know what I find crazy? That fact that we lived in California for 3 years and never felt one earthquake. Well at 4:48am this morning, we were waken by our glass sliding closet doors shaking and rattling and our bed vibrating. Kind of scary and so surreal. We looked at each other in confusion and said, "do you think it was an earthquake? "Immediately, Brett was thinking is the world coming to an end. Well we found out later this morning that indeed it was. We felt the shocks of a 5.2 earthquake that happened 200+ miles south of us. Wow, we are still in shock! But something we will never forget. You think God is trying to get somebody's attention? I do! I hope your heart, mind, and soul was listening!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
thanks so much for the prayers!
Just wondering what your pastors name from Iowa was? I know random.....:)
Post a Comment