I couldn't talk Brett into taking me parasailing! But believe me, I wanted to do it!!!








Last day at the beach.


We had such an amazing time in Punta Cana. It was so relaxing and so beautiful!! They said the beaches were amazing and they didn't lie. And we really enjoyed our stay at the NH Royal Beach. The service was amazing and every moment there was so relaxing and low key. Which is exactly what we wanted and needed.
Goodbye Punta Cana!




2 comments:
ok this looks amazing. Where is this at? close to mexico? Tom and I are looking for a place to get away, but don't want to be too far. how long did it take to get there. Fun pics. Looks like alot of fun.
Tasha
Tasha,
Punta Cana is in the Dominican Republic. It's funny because when we told people we were going there they asked us if we were going on a mission's trip. I guess they thought that because it's the country next to Haiti. We felt guilty telling them we were just going to relax and spoil ourselves for a week. From Chicago we flew to Miami which was a 2 hr. 45 min. flight. And from Miami to Punta Cana was like 2 hr. Let me know if you want anymore info. on it.
Post a Comment