It's amazing the similarities in looks between Alexa now and Makenna at her age. They definitely look a like but they are different too.

Alexa is 3 1/2 months now and she's going through a growth spurt. All the sudden we've noticed she packing on the pounds. I can't wait till her 4 month check-up to see how much she weighs. She's still short, we think, compared to what Makenna was at her age. She's sitting in her Bumbo seat now. She loves to sit and stand.


1 comment:
Hello Star!
Great to see you on here and see your beautiful little girl's pictures as well! I'm so glad you stopped by my blog to say hi. Yes, it's a bit crazy that I have 5 kids but we LOVE it and all the crazyness a big family brings. And yes, I still homeschool - only the top 2 are really school age but it's more of a lifestyle than anything so I say they are all being home schooled already. You should e-mail me at my regular e-mail (amy@honorhimalways.com) so we can catch up a bit. Let me know what you are up to, where you live and how you are.
Take care,
Amy
Post a Comment