Friday, February 13, 2009

Peoria Time


Grandma Pat brought the kids Valentine treats

Makenna and Grandpa Lee

Baking Valentine cookies at Aunt Fawn's house.

Playing outside at the park. It reached 66 degrees in Peoria that day. It was such a tease to have weather that warm so early.


Grandma Pat with all the grandkids except Michelle.

Mae & Makenna had fun on the slides. Makenna is really going to enjoy the parks by our house this summer. I can't wait to take her there.

Baby Nash is getting SO BIG. I can't believe he is 7 months already. He looks so much like his Daddy.

Makenna had her first bath with the boys. Surprisingly she didn't ask any questions about things she saw:)

Makenna and Drew played really well together. Drew is exactly one year older than her.


Well I'm back from another trip to Peoria. I figure it's the last time before the baby comes. It's so nice traveling with just one child. And Makenna has always been such a good traveler. Not sure I'm looking forward to traveling with two kids. It is nice that my sister's do only live a little over 2 hours from me. It's been so nice for Makenna to get to spend so much time with her cousins. Also, Grandpa and Grandma Esslinger only have to travel 1 1/2 hours to see Makenna in Peoria, rather than 3 1/2-4 hours to Chicago. Brett was in Minneapolis for business this week so it was perfect timing for me to make the trip before I got too pregnant and didn't feel like traveling.

No comments: