Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Summer Recap









We had a great summer. Here's a recap. We went to the Zoo and downtown Chicago a few times, had a pool pass to the community pool. Went to a water park with sister's and cousin's in Burlington, Iowa. I also spent time with my mother in Burlington after her surgery, while Makenna spent time at Gpa and Gma Lilly's. We visited the Lilly Cottage on the Fox River, went to a family reunion. We put our townhouse up for sale. We spent time with sister's and cousin's in Peoria. We spent numerous days at the park swinging and sliding, and taking long walks. We rollerbladed a lot! We found out we were pregnant with Baby #2. We went to a couple concerts. Aunt Robin and cousin Michelle came to visit from Florida. I'm sure I'm forgetting some. But we had a GREAT SUMMER! Love the Fall, but definitely don't look forward to the winter. I am a wuss when it comes to cold weather. What can I say... I was raised in Phoenix, Arizona.

1 comment:

Herman Life said...

you know we can't always use the being raised in AZ excuse. but yes it was a great summer and so sad that it's over.
holli i know you will be leaving a comment on this one. hi!

Brook