Monday, June 9, 2008

Freezer Meals


This horrible picture is from a cheap disposable camera. It was our fill in camera until we got our new digital camera. We broke our camera in Mexico. Bummer, I know!!! Anyways.. the ladies from my small group have decided to try out The 30 Day Gourmet- Freezer Cooking Manual
courtesy of Hearts at Home Conference this past spring. Thanks to some very organized individuals in the group we were able to prepare and plan a day for this activity. The first time we made 40 meals, 10 each. We were very surprised at how quickly the meals were made and we had some time to spare. I have tried 3 of the 10 meals already and they are delicious. We already have our next Cooking Day planned in June. It's so nice to just pull a meal out of the freezer and defrost it, and then reheat it and you have a meal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We just did that here! So funny...and I sooo agree- it's GREAT! I just pulled out stuffed chicken breasts for dinner tonight!