Monday, March 3, 2008

It hit 50 degress today! Yippee!!!!!!


Yes, it hit 50 degrees today and it felt like 70 to us. We've had a very cold and brutal winter with lots of snow. Some people might think we are nuts especially California people. When we lived in Cali, it did get to 50 degrees in the winter there and people were bundled up in thick winter jackets, scarfs, beanies and always complaining about how COLD it was. Well when you live in the Midwest, 50 degrees feels warm in the winter. You wouldn't believe the number of people we saw outside yesterday. Call us crazy, but the weather did lift a lot of the winter blues we have all been feeling. I can't wait for spring and summer to come so I can get back to stroller rides to the park and swimming days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So good to hear from you! Makenna is sooo darling! I can't believe how big she is. I'm still getting used to this blog thing. Trying to figure my own out. I love seeing what's going on though...so fun!