I recently spent some time in Peoria with all my sister's. My sister Robin lives in Florida, so it is hard for us all to get together. We had a great time and took lots of pictures. It's so amazing to see how our families have grown and continue to grow.
Friday, November 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Welcome to bloging! I am new too but it is so fun! That is so cool to have all the sisters together and the kiddies! Love you!
Wow-That is a keepsake for sure. We all were actually looking at the camera at the same time. It was a great trip-especially because I got to see you Star. Can't wait to do it all again in a couple of weeks!!!!
It's great to keep in touch thru your web site. Can't wait to see you all at Christmas. Love ya. Aunt Diane
Post a Comment